General

Do you prefer ebooks or old-fashioned books?

2018-01-19 12:33 #0 by: Evelina

How do you like to read?

I prefer to read books the old-fashioned way personally! I just love holding a book, being able to see how long it is, the smell, and the look of having a full bookshelf. Nerd

I know many other prefer to read books as ebooks, either for environmentalism, to save money, or for its practicality. 

What about you? 

2018-01-21 12:15 #1 by: Emo

The old way (like so much).

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

2018-01-22 09:31 #2 by: Niklas

I definitely prefer any kind of ebook over paper ones. I read on iPad. There are several things I don’t like about paper book. It consumes paper (trees), it consumes physical space, it’s difficult to hold comfortably and delivery times are longer than with ebooks.

The paper book as an invention is fantastic though.

Best regards, Niklas

Host of Crypto Currencies | How to... | iPad for Work | Mobile Photography

2018-01-23 08:57 #3 by: Tammie

The old fashioned way preferably with a soft back book.Glad

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2018-01-24 14:57 #4 by: Leia

When it comes to reading text books I agree with Niklas, e-books are the way forward, it not only helps the environment but I find they are often cheaper to buy. However when it comes to reading for pleasure I agree with Tammy and Emo, nothing beats the feel and smell of real book. 

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-01-25 10:48 #5 by: Evelina

I agree Tammie and Emo. I don't have the best eyes and that combined with migraines do not mix well with screens. Scared But the environment is very important!

2018-02-24 13:17 #6 by: Granja Del Toro

I am old school so I prefer paper books...Glad

2018-02-26 15:12 #7 by: =^_^=

Paperbooks look, feel and smell wonderful but I prefer to read ebooks on my kindle.

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.