Annons:
Taggeneral
Read 2003 times
Evelina
2018-01-19 15:23

What's the last book you finished reading?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

This is a thread for everyone to discuss what they have finished reading recently. 

Feel free to just mention the book, or even, tell us what you think about it. 🙂

• Edited by Evelina 2021-09-23 09:26
Annons:
Evelina
2018-01-19 15:44

The last book that I finished reading was California by Edan Lepucki. I was a really interesting post-apocalyptic dystopian novel about a couple who flee to LA to live in the wilderness.

Emo
2018-01-21 12:56

The last (more than 20) books I read were books written for young people when I was young and before I was born. Very interesting to remember life like it was those days.
Because I read about 200 books a year, I read a lot of different kinds of books. Sometimes I start reading a sequence in Swedish and then the next isn't translated yet, so I read some in English.
Sometimes the book I want isn't avilable in Swedish but in English or German, so I read them in original language. Danish and Norwegian books are those I read to not forget those languages even if I have to confess that the norwegian books have to be thin.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Evelina
2018-01-21 14:48

That is really nice. I like reading books in their original language. I am starting to look for Russian and Hungarian books for children since I'm on that reading level. I also read books in Swedish. The last book I finished in Swedish was the Kejsarn av Portugallien by Selma Lagerlöf. I really enjoyed it actually. It was depressing but interesting.

Tammie
2018-01-21 22:58

Reclaiming Your Core by Luke Laffin.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-01-22 10:25

I so seldom finish books that I don’t remember which was the latest one. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-01-23 11:21

I last read 'The Agrarian History of Sweden: From 4000 BC to AD 2000'.

I personally wouldn't recommend it, I had to read fit or uni and I didn't enjoy it all. I find I don't have much time to read my own books nowadays Sad

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: