Annons:
Taggeneral
Read 2321 times
Evelina
2018-02-22 09:54

What do you listen to during mornings, or commute?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

This might be a little off topic, but I was wondering what everyone else likes to listen to when they are getting ready in the morning, or when they are commuting. 

For me, it definitely depends on where and when. 

In the mornings at home, I listen to my favourite daily news podcasts, or language podcasts/youtube videos. 

I often listen to music on Spotify while I study. 

I have a membership for Audible Uk. But I don't really like listening to audiobooks. I am just not a fan, I think it is difficult to pay attention and often I don't like the reader's voice. 

What about you guys? Let me know which podcasts you like, what news station, and more! 

If you listen to more then one, share with us below in the comments! 

Laughing

Annons:
Niklas
2018-02-22 11:42

I listen to podcasts. There are a bunch I follow regularly.

TED Radio Hour with Guy Raz (every episode)

Recode/Decode with Kara Swisher (every episode)

Recode Media with Peter Kafka (sometimes)

How I Built This with Guy Raz (every episode)

Stuff You Should Know with Chuck & Josh (many episodes)

What Trump Can Teach Us about Con Law with Roman Mars & Elizabeth Joh (every episode)

99% Invisible with Roman Mars (many episodes)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-02-22 11:58

I listen to news podcasts. 🙂

Democracy Now! 

"Democracy Now! produces a daily, global, independent news hour hosted by award-winning journalists Amy Goodman and Juan González. Our reporting includes breaking daily news headlines and in-depth interviews with people on the front lines of the world’s most pressing issues. On Democracy Now!, you’ll hear a diversity of voices speaking for themselves, providing a unique and sometimes provocative perspective on global events." - from Democracy Now! website  

Intercepted with Jeremy Scahill

"After NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden came forward with revelations of mass surveillance in 2013, journalists Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras, and Jeremy Scahill decided to found a new media organization dedicated to the kind of reporting those disclosures required: fearless, adversarial journalism. They called it The Intercept.

Today, The Intercept is an award-winning news organization that covers national security, politics, civil liberties, the environment, international affairs, technology, criminal justice, the media, and more. The Intercept gives its journalists the editorial freedom and legal Support they need to pursue investigations that expose corruption and injustice wherever they find it and hold the powerful accountable." - from The Intercept website

Granja Del Toro
2018-02-24 14:12

I listen to mantra in the mornings and in the evenings. In between i mostly listen to trance, rave and Enigma…I listen to music a lot, pretty much all day…lolLaughing out loud

Leia
2018-02-24 16:12

I love listening to the Viral 50 on Spotify!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: