Annons:
Tagpolitical
Read 2863 times
Evelina
2018-06-22 03:22

Russian Roulette by Michael Isikoff & David Corn

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I was recently at the local library near my Dad's house. This book caught the corner of my eye while I was busy trying to figure out how to print some papers I needed for university. I decided not to borrow the book form the library because I am only here on vacation and don't want to forget to return it. 

I have had a subscription for audiobooks at Audible UK. I won't go into how much I sort of despise Audible UK right now. Laughing out loud I keep paying every month even though I don't really use it all that often since they don't ever offer the books I want. To my surprise they had this book on audiobook! I was thrilled. So I started listening to it and it is really interesting and the reader is easy to listen to. 

https://www.amazon.com/Russian-Roulette-Inside-America-Election/dp/1538728753/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Annons:
Max
2019-01-12 15:49

I've listened to that Audiobook too and  believe it gives one a better understanding of  what has been going on.  There are alot of books  on Trump now.  Woodward's Fear got a huge  press and  was  received as something of a damp squid but I think the audiobook is  also well worth listening to

Scroll to top
Annons: