Annons:
Tag:Β general
Read 2216 times
Niklas
2018-10-02 11:47

Machine learning for absolute beginners

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

This is my latest book. I bought it this morning, so I haven't read it yet, but hopefully it isn’t one of all the books I just buy and never read.

I’m not really going to program machine learning or neural networks. I just want to understand how it works. One day it may be useful. If not for Savvity, then for some other project. We will see artificial intelligence everywhere.

Have you thought about artificial intelligence and how it will affect us? One of the kids study artificial intelligence at the university and we talk a lot about it. Hopefully this books will Help me understand more of the details in coming dinner discussions. πŸ™‚

If you are interested in the book, it is written by Oliver Theobald.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Evelina
2018-10-02 12:34

Interesting 😊 I came into contact with machine learning due to a linguistics paper I was writing, trying to determine the emotion words Trump was using amongst other presidential candidates. I downloaded various programs to run the data and had to do some coding (which I am not familiar with) and my boyfriend came home and he was like babe do you know what you are doing? I was like no but yes. Hahaha he’s like you downloaded a machine learning program πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. In the end, it worked out and I ran the analysis I needed.

Niklas
2018-10-02 13:27

Cool, then you’re ahead of me. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-10-02 18:13

What examples of artificial intelligence do you use in your everyday lives now?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-10-02 19:02

Good question. I probably only know of some. Siri, I guess something in Spotify, Apple Maps, Amazons whole webshop is a gigantic AI, Facebook, online ads (but ”use”?), the car, Gmail, Google search are the obvious ones.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-10-02 22:11

I imagine machine learning being very hard to pick up to be honest! Best of luck with it!

Tammie
2018-10-20 20:17

I think I would need to learn it to a point where I use so that I don't just forget what I have learned.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons:
Β