Annons:
Taggeneral
Read 2395 times
Max
2019-01-26 08:45

Best Way to Access Your Ebooks online.

I have a large ebook collection which I like to be able to access over the internet from any device.  I tried quite a few ways to do this before settling on an App  called Calibre-Go.  This seems to work pretty nicely for my needs but I wondered what others were using .  What it involves is storing your Calibre library online in a cloud storage service  like Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox.  You then insall Calibre-Go on your  phone or  tablet and once you have pointed it at your  Calibre collection it syncs so that you browse you r entire collectionn pretty effectively including seeing all the  Covers, Reviews, Metadata  etc.  .  If you want to read a particular book  you can then just click to download to  your  device and  read in any of the ebook reader aps  ( I  use  Moon Reader).

Does anyone  else use  this  or  an alternative  system?

Annons:
Leia
2019-01-27 01:57

That sounds very good! I access my E-books through the Kindle app with Amazon,  I then just have to sign into my account and my books are there. This works for me as my ebooks are mostly free with my prime subscription but I guess the case would be different for people who source them from elsewhere.

Where do you source your Ebooks from?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Max
2019-01-27 03:59

#1 I'm a big fan of the pirate bay

Niklas
2019-01-28 15:03

I use Apple Books and Kindle to read and access my books from anywhere.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-01-28 19:43

#2 I heard Pirate Bay was notorious with viruses?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: