Annons:
Taghumour
Read 2179 times
Evelina
2019-06-06 19:03

Chelsea Handler: Life Will Be The Death Of Me

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

After I listened to Trevor Noah's audiobook, I got Chelsea Handler's Life Will Be The Death Of Me from audible!

For those of you who might now know, Chelsea Handler is a comedian from New Jersey. She can be quite funny in my opinion. She had a show on Netflix for a little while. 

I've finished it already as it was only about 5 hours long. I think it was pretty interesting and I would recommend it. She talks about how her struggles of becoming a better person with the Help of a psychiatrist. She discusses deaths of loved ones, especially her oldest brother Chet, who died when she was a child. And her dogs, who were very cute. I saw them on her Netflix show but have since passed away. 

Do you have any recommendations for my next audiobook? 🙂

Annons:
Leia
2019-06-06 22:53

Would you say this a good recommendation for someone who is struggling with grief?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-06-07 22:21

Hm I wouldn’t say it is for that exactly as in someone who lost someone recently. But it is definitely good for someone to listen to and relate their experience with if that makes sense. Although death of a loved one is a difficult thing, it may be good to listen to someone else so you might not feel alone.

Scroll to top
Annons: