Taggeneral
Read 1608 times
Evelina
2020-05-04 13:28

City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert

Annons:
Niklas
2020-05-05 09:27

I like the quote in the image. 🙂 Sad that there are people who experience that.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-05-05 10:16

#1 I agree! I started this book yesterday morning and I have blown through it! I absolutely love it. I find myself relating to the main character who loves fashion. When I was finishing high school, I started fashion design school at the local community college. I wanted to move to San Francisco and go to a notable fashion school there. I actually miss studying fashion design so much! I loved dreaming up garments I wanted to make. I wish I had my sewing machine here in Sweden. There are a few pieces I have been wanting to make.

Niklas
2020-05-05 10:46

Can’t you take up the fashion studies in Sweden? Tillskärarakademin is a well renowned fashion and design school in Stockholm. My sister went there in the 90s to learn pattern design and a friend did just a couple of years ago.

» Din framtid i modebranschen börjar hos oss! | Stockholms Tillskärarakademi

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-05-05 11:12

That’s neat! I was looking into studying fashion here in Stockholm many years ago but I didn’t follow through with it. I like that they offer part time classes. I would need to get my hands on a sewing machine. 😁 Or somehow ship mine over here from the US. Although the plug would be different.

Niklas
2020-05-05 11:16

The plug is easy to fix with a traveler kit. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-05-05 12:34
Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: