Annons:
Tagpolitical
Read 2658 times
Evelina
2020-07-30 10:11

Too Much and Never Enough by Mary Trump

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I ordered this on pre-order through my Audible subscription. I forgot about it until a day or so ago. I started listening and so far, I do find it interesting. Im only one hour into the 7 hour audiobook, read by Mary Trump. Mary Trump is Donald Trump's first niece. 

The New York Times has 7 key takeaways from the book

By Elisabeth Egan

Nothing Donald Trump said during his campaign deviated from Mary Trump’s expectations of him.

The author declined an invitation to an election night party in New York City.

But, in April 2017, she did accept an invite to a White House celebration for her aunts’ birthdays.

‘For Donald, lying was primarily a mode of self-aggrandizement meant to convince other people he was better than he actually was.’

The Trumps have a way with words.

Mary Trump has a simple reason for writing this book: “Donald, following the lead of my grandfather and with the complicity, silence and inaction of his siblings, destroyed my father. I can’t let him destroy my country.”

Annons:
Niklas
2020-08-10 13:02

Unfortunately the book won’t have any impact on Trump. The Democrats are too few and the Republicans value power more than proper use of it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-08-10 13:52

I agree that this alone wont impact trump or his campaign, but I think it is a fascinating story. Obviously his base will not read this, it’s only going to be people who don’t Support him.

Niklas
2020-08-13 09:50

🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: